Updating achtung

Its long combat service was result of its excellent design and upgradeability allowing it to meet the changing requirements of the battlefield.It was present on all fronts, where German army fought from France to Russia and from Norway to Libya.The assemblies were attached to longitudinal twin quarter-elliptic leaf springs bolted to the hull.Above the road-wheels were 4 (reduced to 3 in Ausf J) return rollers on each side of the hull.In April of 1938, Ausf B was produced by Krupp-Gruson and until September of 1938, 42 were produced.Ausf Bs entered service in 1938 and served until late 1943.

Ausf A was powered by Maybach HL 108 TR, 12 cylinder engine with total power of 300hp with ZF SRG75 5-speed transmission, while Ausf B was powered by Maybach HL 120 TR, 12 cylinder engine with total power of 300hp with ZF SSG75 6-speed transmission.Kfz.161 and were all armed with short 75mm Kw K 37 L/24 gun. In March of 1942, next variant Ausf F2 was produced, followed by Ausf G in May.Current research shows that in reality designation Ausf F2 was not used whendescribing Ausf F armed with 75mm L/43 gun and instead tanks known as Ausf F2 were in fact early Ausf G tanks.Ausf F was also fitted with 400mm wide tracks instead of old 360mm wide one.Overall, Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf A to F1 were designated Sd.